Submit Your Original Work
Want to publish your original writing on She Reads Everything? Submit creative nonfiction, personal essays, fiction, poetry, articles on topics related to reading and writing, and guest blog posts. Have an intriguing idea? Have a great idea? Propose a topic or genre.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links at no extra cost to you. Please read the full disclosure for more information.
How to Submit
I’m always interested in sharing unique ideas on topics of interest to my readers. Please read the following guidelines before submitting any title for consideration.
Guidelines for Submission
To publish on She Reads Everything, follow the guidelines below.
- Writings should address topics of interest to readers to include:
- Literary reviews
- Genre reading lists
- Articles about literature
- Short stories
- Flash fiction
- Creative nonfiction
- Each work must contain original content.
- A submission does not guarantee acceptance.
- Articles should be around 1000 words, include at least one large image, and have two relevant hyperlinks. We also desire a brief bio and an author photo.
- Take any photos yourself instead of borrowing from the Web.
- I will remove links to spammy or non-related blogs or websites.
- Images should be a minimum of 1000 x 1500 pixels.
- Posts must be well-written and easy to read. I suggest using The World’s Best Grammar Checker.
- She Reads Everything reserves the right to edit images, graphics, and text.
- If your post is accepted, you grant a license for She Reads Everything to be the exclusive publisher. You may link to the article or tutorial on your blog or elsewhere, but the entire post cannot be published elsewhere.
- She Reads Everything does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time. Published posts are the property of She Reads Everything.
- All accepted submissions will be shared on social media.
How To Submit
Submit a completed work or query to [email protected]. Please include the following information in your email:
- The title of your work.
- Confirmation that you agree to our guest post guidelines and policies.
- Links to other posts you’ve written.
- Links to your social media accounts.
- Confirm the submission has not and will not be published elsewhere.
- Include a brief bio and an author photo.
I’ll try to let you know if your submission is accepted within seven days. You should receive a response to a query within 24-48 hours.
Looking for more original writings?
Search the She Reads Everything archive!