Enjoy reading? It’s not too late to join the She Reads Everything 2023 Reading Challenge!
The 2023 She Reads Everything Reading Challenge is a great way to broaden your knowledge and try new genres and literary mediums. Reading a print book or scrolling through an epub, or listening to the author will in some way shape your reading experience. This challenge focuses on literary mediums and how they shape our reading experience. The topics are broad and include many genres and literary mediums. There are no rules here except for one – have fun and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links at no extra cost to you. Please read the full disclosure for more information.
Ready to read?
- Start by selecting 12 of the 24 prompts listed below. If you’re feeling adventurous, go for more. The titles I chose for the challenge are included at the end of this post.
- Download the list of prompts. Check off the prompts and record your book selections as you complete the list and the number of pages read for each piece.
- Follow SHE READS EVERYTHING on Twitter and share your status with the hashtag #srereadingchallenge.
- Leave the titles of your book selections for each prompt in the comments below.
Choose 12 of the 24 prompts below to join the She Reads Everything 2023 Reading Challenge. If you need a few suggestions, I have included below a few of the titles I selected for the challenge.
- A book on your TBR list
- A celebrity memoir
- An audiobook
- A new release
- A book of short stories
- A classic literary novel
- A book adapted for the screen
- A book based on a true story
- A debut novel
- A book with a strong female main character
- A book you received as a gift
- A nonfiction book
- A book published in the year you were born
- A book of your favorite genre
- A banned book
- A book recommended to you
- A book that takes place at sea
- A book by a foreign author
- A book with a mythical creature in the title
- A book from the antagonist’s point of view
- An ebook
- A graphic novel
- The first book in a series
- An instruction or how-to book